BigDoor is seeking a Graphic/UX Designer
- Do you thrive in a creative environment?
- Are your daydreams full of incredible design projects that are waiting to be built?
- Are you looking to bring your skills to a startup?
If yes, we want to meet you! We are expanding our design team with a Graphics/UX Designer. The BigDoor team is growing quickly, and you’ll join our Seattle designers as they journey into new, cutting-edge projects that help our Fortune 500 clients beef up their corporate brands, as well as maintaining the BigDoor brand. We work with big brands including Starbucks, PacSun, Yamaha, Microsoft, and CBS, and are looking to expand our list of all-star customers with your help.
As our Designer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Conceptualizing, planning, designing, and producing a wide range of specialized graphic and illustrative material. You’re a design chameleon and can mesh your skills in a variety of project types.
- Maintaining and improving company branding standards. Our online presence benefits from your keen eye.
- Creating brand guidelines. You’re comfortable building design guidelines that our sales and marketing teams can lean on.
- Building, updating, and maintaining design on multiple websites. You’re comfortable working with a development team to continuously update design.
- Creating marketing and sales material. Slide decks, one pagers, and social campaigns – you can design them all.
- Working with internal and client-side teams to assist with developing marketing strategies through design. Illustration and badge design is a must.
- Print production and graphic design support. Swag ideas? Have at it!
What you should bring to the table:
- 5-7 years experience in a web designer role. You’re comfortable driving projects from conception to completion.
- A portfolio that showcases your work. This is a must.
- Strong experience working with HTML.
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Well-versed in WordPress as a CMS.
- Graphics experience working on web content and marketing materials.
- Intense creativity. You’ll take the reins to our creative process, and your creative skills shine in every stage.
- The ability to work in and enhance a team environment. We’re a tight-knit group, and you find that exciting.
- Strong communication skills. You’ll interface with clients from time to time, and you’re comfortable with that.
A little bit about BigDoor:
BigDoor is a white label software platform that helps brands increase customer engagement, reward users, and build loyalty. Founded in 2009, BigDoor powers loyalty programs for the world’s biggest brands, and is backed by Foundry Group and Founder’s Co-op. BigDoor may be revolutionizing how brands and consumers engage online, but we’re just a bunch of passionate, entrepreneurial people enjoying the ride.
Our culture is grounded in transparency, trust, and creativity. Built from the ground up in Seattle, we focus on paving the way for brand loyalty and empowering our team to dream big about what’s next. We love what we are building, and want to share it with the world.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.